Warning signs of dryer lint blockage:
Lint Alert Systems help prevent clogging in dryer vent ducts.
You could have just one of these symptoms or many depending on the amount of blockage and the type of dryer you have.
- Does your dryer take over 50 min. to dry a load
- Is your dryer hot to the touch on top
- Humidity inside the dryer door
- Dryer lint collecting on the inside of the dryer door
- Is there ever a slight burning smell when drying
- Water in the transition tube connecting the dryer
- A moldy or musty smell on your clothing
- Is lint gathering on the backside of your lint screen
- Excessive lint on black clothing
- Is your dryers lint screen not gathering any lint on it